- About Sullins
- Student Life
- Sullins Community
- Support Sullins
Summer at Sullins allows your child to spend each week exploring themes inspired by STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics). Campers will express their creativity, learn about cultures both old and new, and engage in hands-on science activities.
The Summer Program will be available from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
The Summer at Sullins program is open to children from 3 to 13 years of age. The campers will be split into age appropriate groups each morning. All area children are welcome to join us! Younger children must be able to use the restroom independently.
Early registration is encouraged, pre-registration is required.
The following forms are required prior to the first day of attendance:
Physical Exam Form
ITEMS TO BRING
1. Change of clothes (label and bag)
2. Blanket for campers ages 3-5 who will be staying for the afternoon (Cots will be provided)
3. Insect repellent and/or sunscreen (label)
4. Tennis shoes are required
5. Bathing suit, water shoes, and towel for Water Wednesdays
6. Packed lunch.
$150.00 per week per child.
For more information please contact Jordan Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Summer at Sullins HERE